Wallo™ has solved two key access panel problems with one ingenious, patented circular design. Previously, cumbersome, hard-to-install square-shaped access panels were the only choice – until Wallo. Featuring patent-pending spring-loaded clips and unique round panel design, the first-of-its-kind Wallo makes panel installation — and removal –- a snap.
Wallo’s simple, clean, classic round design looks like finished drywall, matching perfectly with a wide variety of decorating styles. Building designers requiring permanent access to air dampers, plumbing, vents and electrical wiring behind drywall ceilings and walls now have a choice of round vs. square access pane
ls in Wallo’s choice of 4.75”, 7” or 9” sizes.
- Provides permanent access to ductwork air damper controls, electrical junction boxes, etc.
- Satisfies Current 2012 Building Codes Requirements.
- Does not require framing, screws, latches or fasteners.
- Spring-loaded clips make installation and removal of the panel a snap.
- Attractive — can be painted or wallpapered to match any existing room décor.
- Works in walls or ceilings up to ¾” thick.
- Product’s label serves as the template for cutting the opening.
- Three convenient sizes (4.75″, 7″ and 9″ diameters).
These were hard to find at electrical supply houses. The product worked well for a old 6 inch can light fixture that had been removed. It fits the hole really well. You could go to a 9 inch, but I think it would be too big. I am surprise this product is not more readily available in a Lowe’s Home Improvement or The Home Depot.
These are much better than what most contractors or home centers will have available. They are very flat and sit tightly against the wall. I happen to have three of these in my basement, two in one room that also has recessed lights and in-ceiling speakers–they completely disappear. Great solution. Now, if they just made one about 15″ around, I’d have my bases covered.
These access panels are exactly what i was looking for, and I couldn’t find anything like it at Home Depot, Lowes, or local hardware stores. My contractor cut the holes before we even got them (after reading the specs online) and they fit perfectly. Super easy to use.
Got the shipment the other day. Opened it up. Squeezed the clip and popped it in the hole. Viola! It is quite thin and smooth. Looks great.